In the past few days, Romney’s been showing signs of shifting some attention to education. Looks like he might try to revitalize school choice. Read about it here – via the Seattle Times
- October 1st, 2012: Development Economics at Marginal Revolution University
- September 28th, 2012: US Department of Ed. releases 3 year student loan default rates
- Some thoughts on Coursera
- Dropout Nation (PBS Frontline) Aired September 25th, 2012
- September 19th, 2012: Coursera adds 17 more university partners
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.